I have over twenty years of experience as a school psychologist in public schools working with students from preschool through high school, in typical as well as alternative settings. In addition, I have over ten years of experience teaching in various special education programs. As an administrator, I trained teachers in behavior intervention, providing transition supports (from preschool to adult) and specialized assessments. I am an adjunct university professor; teaching and training school psychologists to develop and improve educational programs for students with disabilities.
View my professional curriculum vitae.
I am a diplomate of the American Board of School Neuropsychology which allows me to provide school neuropsychological assessment to determine the most effective interventions for students with complex learning challenges.
I can help parents and teachers interpret and understand how to put neuropsychological assessment results to work in educational settings with research-based interventions. In addition, I can conduct in-service training for educators and parents about the neuropsychological factors that relate to learning challenges.
Degrees and professional organizations
- Doctor of Psychology in Educational Psychology
- Master of Science in Special Education
- Bachelor of Arts, Diversified Major
I maintain memberships in the following professional organizations:
- American Board of School Neuropsychologists (ABSNP)
- National Academy of Neuropsychology (NAN)
- National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)
Licenses and Credentials
- Memory Interventionist Certification, 2015
- Professional Assault Crisis Training (Pro-Act) Trainer, 2013
- Administrative Credential, March 2011
- Diplomate of the American Board of School Neuropsychology, 2003
- Licensed Educational Psychologist, 2000
- Professional Clear Pupil Personnel Services Credential – Specialization: School Psychology, 1996
- Clear Resource Specialist Certificate of Competence, 1992
- Life Specialist Credential, 1985
- Clear Multiple Subjects Teaching Credential, 1979